Access Business Manager (ABM) is highly configurable ERP solution, which comes with rich set of functionality that help your business achieve transparency, gain efficiency and register an increase in productivity. Following are some of key functionality.
ABM helps inculcate complete control over financial operations across all the divisions of organization. It has financial Management ERP Module, which examines each and every transaction with appropriate reporting facility that helps organization to spend aptly. It is flexible and powerful solution that facilitates all functions of financial accounting for instance ledger accounting, accounts receivables and payable, Cash/Bank transactions, voucher postings & reversals, document maintenance, computation of interest, etc.
- Strongly integrated with all the functions of financial accounting such as general Ledger, accounts receivable/payable, fixed assets account, Bank reconciliation, profit & Loss account, etc
- Reports of all aspects of financial activity, which assist management in future prospect such as trading and P/L, accounts, trial balance, asset management, treasury, income tax and corporate tax, debtors and creditors, account, and so on
- Consolidated with all accounting rules and system to flawlessly execute all transactions and entries
- Defines open & close periods for ledger(s) company-wise
- Handles multiple account and group wise closing periods
- Creates Bank master for centralized storage of banking activities
- Sets up cost centers to allocate costs of separate units
Ledger Reports / Summary, Day Book / Cash Book, Bank Book, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement, Stock Balance / Ledgers, Overdue Reports & Ageing Analysis, Cash Flow Statements, Sales / Purchase Registers, Voucher Extracts / Summary, Cost Center Reports, Statistical Reports, Consolidated Report, Reconciliation Reports, Interest Calculation Reports
This ERP module of ABM works as a complete help desk in controlling purchase activities from issuing purchase order to receipt of goods. It manages complete process of purchase by way of vendor quotation, examination of materials, cost accrual and vendor payment, which ultimately helps company carry out timely purchase suitable material.
- Laced with comprehensive configuration for material master including setup for material types, material groups and divisions.
- Purchase order entry with details like discounts, taxes, other charges like freight, P&F, Octroi etc.
- Accounts, trial balance, asset management, treasury, income tax and corporate tax, debtors and creditors
- account, and so on
- Supports purchase order amendments.
- Reports of all phases such as inviting quotations, supplier assessment, placing order, order scheduling and billing are available which helps in controlling and tracking whole cycle of procurement.
- Generates order in multiple currencies
- Vendor evaluation MIS based on price, quality and delivery.
Indent Reports, PR Reports / Summary, Enquiry Reports, Quotation Comparison, PO Reports / Summary, Vendor Evaluation Reports
Sales and Distribution
ABM sales & distribution ERP module manages complete sales cycle right from customer inquiry, quotation generation and order processing to final delivery of goods. It empowers company to scrutinize and explore sales data and easily accomplish sales activity without any interruption.
- Feed inquiries from potential and existing customers
- Maintains detailed database of customers, business partners and dealers
- Links up accounts with inventory to record accurate transactions and avoid duplicate entries
- Tracks orders, schedules delivery time, sales returns, etc
- Calculates order as per price offered, discounts, excise, taxes, freight, etc., depending on changes and individual requirements
- Manages order processing and dispatches, invoice generation with advance adjustments
Sales summary reports, Sales order reports, Delivery reports, Sales invoice register, Sales analysis reports
This module of ABM covers the biggest part of organization’s current asset, which is, inventory. It deals with all the issues related to stock like determining stock requirements, setting objectives, provide replenishment duration and options, examining item usages, adjusting balances, and reporting stock status, which ultimately helps to retain optimum level of stock in the organization. It works as a backbone giving organization a complete control over quality, quantity, issues, dispatches and receipts of stock.
- Allows checking status of items like stock on-hand or available, reserved, ordered, to-order, disapproved or rejected, damaged, defective and re-workable
- Handles giant processes like stock verification and auditing, quality control, materials inspection, stock relocation, assessment of items received and returned, maintain inventory record of materials lying at warehouse and at shop floor and rejected materials, dispatch material to warehouses, production units,branches, regional offices, etc
- Calculates valuation of stock using different methods like LIFO/FIFO/weighted average
- MIS reporting of all movements of goods within and outside organization
Opening stock reports, Stock ledger, Stock summary, Goods receipt reports, Goods Issue reports, Goods transfer reports
This ERP module maintains and strengthens complete system administration. It keeps a watch on every user of system and monitors their activities. It provides a very powerful access tool to control system network by giving access to authorized people and provides complete back up facility of data on the system.
- Provides a very comprehensive user management module, where all information pertaining to the user, including user defaults, validity date,etc., is maintained in user master
- Access to only authorized person to reduce risk of errors, data loss or theft and disasters.
- All transactions are controlled through access tokens which contains all the information about what transaction a user is authorized to, which activity a user can perform (Create, Edit, View, Approve, etc.), which organizational unit or units user is authorized to access and so on.
- Access tokens are granted to user roles, which can be defined to map the actual roles in the organization
- ABM monitors and logs all the activities performed by the user, which includes failed login attempts, transactions accessed, number of access failures, time outs, etc (User Log Report)
- System administration also covers regular data backup, log monitoring, system resource monitoring etc., for well-organized functioning of the system.