Access members provide a range of CAD drafting for all your design development, building plans, construction documents, as-built drawings, and mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings. Their CAD drafting techniques involve the latest releases of AutoCAD, MicroStation, VectorWorks, etc. and the final output is a fully editable multi-layer CAD format (DWG, DGN or DXF, etc.).
Send in your input as hand-drawn sketches, TIFF, etc and Access members’ CAD drafting experts will provide outputs which are fully compliant to AIA or any other standard of your choice (including linetypes, line weights, and usage of blocks). They have extensive knowledge in CAD drafting and can deliver your projects as soon as you need them.
- They re-create the drawing as a new file and the final output is fully editable in a DXF, DWG or DGN format.
- They can create as many layers as you require and generate separate layers for dimensions, text, body, hidden lines, and center lines.
- Text has its own layer and is separate.
- Dimensions are shown in a separate layer.
- They use blocks for different entities (doors, electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, windows, etc.).
- Architectural CAD drafting for landscape architectural and construction drawings.
- 100% accurate CAD drafting for HVAC, electrical and plumbing drawings.
- CAD drafting for mechanical fabrication and structural steel detailing.
- Customized Cad drafting for concept project or any CAD conversion job you may have.
Send them your concepts by fax or e-mail and they will deliver the CAD output by e-mail or via FTP site.