Access Technologies is committed to protecting your privacy. We follow best practices to safeguard your personal information. Our privacy statement details the steps we take to protect your personal information when you visit our websites.
Access Technologies Respects Your Privacy
- Specific details collected from you through the enquiry form, such as your name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers etc is kept in the strictest confidence.
- Your information will never be shared, sold, distributed or leased to a third party.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure, we have a variety of secure technologies and procedures in place.
We use your information to serve you better
- We use small files called cookies to give you a better website experience and to allow our web applications to respond to you individually.
- Cookies do not give us access to your computer or to any other information about you that you do not share with us.
- This information is used only for analyzing and improving the quality of our website.
- Your location or personal information will not be disclosed.
- Cookies are stored on your hard disk or your browser’s memory, but can be declined by changing your browser settings.
- Declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Links to other sites
- Our website may contain links to other sites.
- These linked sites are for your convenience, and you access them at your own risk.
- We cannot be responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices of these sites.
- Please read the privacy statements of these sites before you share information with them.